Siam Pad Thai

937-293-9606

3027 Wilmington Pike, Dayton, Ohio, USA, 45429

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food and sushi. Some of the Thai entrees come with your choice of added vegetable or tofu. Vegans be sure to specify no egg, no fish sauce. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veglife00

Good vegan options. - Edit

Had the crispy Pad Thai hold the eggs, add tofu, and make it Thai Hot. Takes a bit of discussion to get a dish made vegan. But the food is good none the less.

Pros: Good Thai

Cons: Tiny with limited seating , Staff a little knowledgeable on vegan diet and tak

There's good and there's bad - Edit

I've eaten at Siam before I was a vegan and decided to get some carry out now that I am a vegan. (One year now.) I ordered #27 (veggie) with 2 soft rolls (no shrimp). My non-vegan boyfriend ordered the crab rangoon and the #23 (chicken).

I get home and set out plates to eat the meals on am am very disappointed to see my #27 veggie stir fry is a soup. I call up the Siam to let them know they have given me the wrong dish, and the girl tells me that it is stir fried then has lots of extra broth. (Lots of extra broth? More like 2 cups of extra broth.) This is a complete menu description error. I can't say with confidence this has happened before, however when you are ordering an entree under noodles, and it says it's stir fried in the description without the knowledge of it being a soup. This isn't a terrible mistake but when I have a stir fry in mind and pay $31 for two people, I want what I ordered. I ended up cooking white rice at home and added it to the soup. I and left over for days.

The no shrimp soft roll in fact did have shrimp in it. (Even with pulling them out it still had that fishy smell. No thank you.)

My boyfriend say the crab rangoon had a weak flavor and the wrappers were not good. The #23 was fine.

Overall I will say the flavor I had in the #27 was great but I was highly disappointed since the menu description is wrong. This seems like such a simple thing to change too.

Pros: BYOB, Flavor, Vegan options

Cons: Wrong menu description

Excellent food! - Edit

Siam Pad Thai is my favorite Thai restaurant in the area, with many vegetarian options and either vegan dishes or dishes that can be made vegan. The quality of the food is much better than Thai 9.

Pros: Excellent food, Many vegetarian options, Friendly staff

Cons: Small restaurant

Return to Dayton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Siam Pad Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.