Siam Erawan Thai Kitchen

03-64508202

2-15-10, Kitazawa, Setagayaku , Tokyo, Japan,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant where the staff speak English and can adapt menu items to vegetarian or vegan needs, located at 東京都世田谷区北沢2-15-10. The spring rolls here are vegan (unlike many other Thai restaurants in Japan) and made in-house. Vegans could also get a papaya salad or pad thai. Relaxed atmosphere. Last order 30 minutes before closing. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Non-veg

First Review by KerstinSHaring

vegan if you ask - Edit

Obviously nothing on the menu was labeled vegan but I got the Thai Stir-Fried Noodle without shrimp or eggs!
Also they offered me coconut dessert thing which i think had dairy in it so beware!

Pros: flexible ingredients

Cons: few vegan lunch options

No vegan options - Edit

We showed two of the staff our card that said we don't eat meat, fish, eggs, or milk and they said that it would be too difficult for them to prepare anything. It was difficult to understand each other because only one of them spoke a tiny bit of English but it seemed there was fish in all the sauces and dressings.

Cons: no vegan options

not vega friendly - Edit

It was not vega friendly at all. Non of the currys were vegetarian and was hard to find other vegatarien options. Service was very good and food is very good if you eat meat

Love this place - Edit

I want it to be my new living room. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Even though they do not explicitly label vegan items on the menu, they make everything fresh and can adjust the dishes to vegan (or vegetarian) needs. They speak very well English, so it's easy to explain them what you want (or don't want) in your food.
The atmosphere is very relaxed, the interior designed with a lot of love and as I said, if they had a couch, I'd most likely never leave ;)
Mt all time favourites are fresh spring roll (best carrot dressing ever), Papaya salad and Pad Thai. Yummy!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday September 30, 2015
I forgot, it's great to take your non-vegan Thai lover friends along. I've been told everything tastes great.

Pros: Fresh food preparation, tasty, friendly staff

Cons: no labeling on menu

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Siam Erawan Thai Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.