Siam Cafe

Contact 505-883-7334

5500 San Mateo Blvd NE Unit 101 (at Northeast Heights), Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 87109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai restaurant with vegetable/vegetarian section on the menu. Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm

Category: Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Crakkerjakk

Very good on taste - Edit

But I felt as though my dish was an appetizer. The fake beef was not very good. The sauce was amazing. After I finished my take out order. I took the left over sauce home, and made myself some morning star chicken strips with it. Then, I was finally full. But for $10 and not being filled up at all, I was a little disappointed. It's the main reason my friends never want to even go to these vegan places.

Pros: Taste, a vegan option

Cons: Cost, quanity

Ask for Vegan Menu - Edit

Be careful. The Vegetarian section of the standard menu has curry and other dishes made with fish sauce. Ask for the Vegan Menu - a separate menu. The yellow curry was excellent. The Vegan menu is extensive. I'll be back to check other dishes.

Pros: Excellent Food, Good Selection, Friendly waitress

Cons: Vegetarian has fish sauce

Area classic now has vegan menu - Edit

Siam Cafe has been around for a while and is one of the better Thai restaurants in Albuquerque. They recently acquired a multi-page vegan menu with multiple soy-meats and of course tofu.

I can report that the pad thai is excellent.

Pros: Good food, Large Portions

Cons: Price

Return to Albuquerque Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Siam Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 752 times since Oct 2012.