Sho Sho VEGAN - ШОШО VEGAN

• ( 5 reviews )

Vorovskoho St, 24, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000

An all-vegan street food vendor with a few locations around the city. Serves wraps, falafel, burgers & fries, and more. Open Mon 9:00am-10:00pm, Tue-Fri 9:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by dwells

oleh.n

Points +96

04 Sep 2021

I would eat there every day

Their wraps/burgers are REALLY good. And taking into account low prices, that's the absolute treasure!

I personally like that they also offer lunches, however I haven't had an opportunity to check them.

Pros: Not pricey, Yummy, Lots of options

tanimau

Points +98

03 Aug 2021

recommend 3.5

all the options are vegan, fair portions and good prices

Updated from previous review on 2021-08-03

Pros: everything vegan, good portion , good prices

dwells

Points +840

11 Jul 2021

Fully vegan, huge portions, cheap!

English info first since it's something I personally look for when traveling: I guess that'll depend on who's working that day. The girl working was perfectly nice but couldn't understand my American accent saying avocado wrap, so I had to resort to taking a picture of the menu and then pointing to the item on my phone. Joys of being a traveler and not knowing the language! Again, that's on me for not speaking the language and she was nice, just advance warning for fellow non-Russian/Ukrainian speakers!

Onto the food: the wrap was good! Not the absolute best thing I've ever had, but still enjoyable. Only issue is the last 10% was really hard to eat as the juice from the tomatoes had run to the bottom and caused it to fall apart a bit. But here's what really impressed me: it was literally double to triple the size of more expensive wraps from other spots around Kyiv, and at 55uah it's an absolute bargain.

In fact, the whole menu is substantially cheaper than other vegan options and close to the price of cheaper non-vegan street food. Planning on heading back here one or two more times while I have a free afternoon in Kyiv!

UPDATE: Already came back, had the falafel wrap which was good as well and a killer value at 45uah!

UPDATE 2: Came back again, got the Georgian lobio wrap which was delicious and different from anything else I’ve had before - highly recommend. Same girl was working the booth, and she spoke more English than I realized, recognizing me and greeting me by name. Super pleasant, and I’ll absolutely be back every time I’m in Kyiv in the future.

Updated from previous review on 2020-11-17

Pros: Big portions, Low prices, Fully vegan

Cons: Wrap fell apart a bit toward the end

VitaChukhno

Points +26

10 Mar 2021

Perfect vegan fast-food

I've tried wraps and kombucha, it was delicious and cheap and really fast.

GipsyAnchan

Points +289

01 Mar 2021

Once is enough

Long menu and huge wrap portions.
I've tried food there twice and for second I got enough of that. I mean, it's not bad, but not good at all. Very simple sauces, pour flavored ingredients. Coffee is bad, and sweets not tasty. The price is covering everything, but still, I would prefer something else in podol

Pros: Small prices

Cons: Not tasty, sauces are too simple.

Return to Kyiv Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sho Sho VEGAN - ШОШО VEGAN closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.