Shivers

Contact 801-466-9681

3063 E 3300 S, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 84115

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger joint in East Millcreek area. Four vegetarian patties offered: garden, chipotle black bean, boca, and veggie. Veggie patty is only vegan option. Vegans to specify "no pink sauce" but can substitute ketchup and mustard. Patties are cooked on same grill as meat but on a separate section. Patties can be ordered as wraps. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Navegante

Fast Food Joint With Vegan Burger - Edit

As I pulled in to this small fast food joint, I immediately noticed "Try a meatless burger" on their sign board. This is the first time I've seen that in Salt Lake. I got excited and I asked about vegan options and was told that they currently offer for different veggie burgers (chipotle black bean, garden, boca, and veggie) but only one is vegan (veggie). Darn! Their burgers come with "pink sauce" which contains mayo, so skip that and get ketchup and mustard instead. After all my questions, the person taking my order asked if I wanted cheese, lol! The veggie burgers are cooked on a separate side of the grill. I tried out the veggie burger. It was good, and cheap. Not amazing, but I'd definitely go here again if I was in the area and needed a quick vegan burger fix.

Pros: Advertising the veggie options, 4 different veg-burgers, Cheap and quick

Cons: Only 1 vegan burger, Small with no restrooms

Return to Salt Lake City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Shivers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.