Shin Shin Restaurant

( 1 review )
n/a

Section 4, Fuxing Road (at Thaizong Road), Taichung, Taiwan

A local vegetarian restaurant serving buffet style food, pay by weight. Owner speaks some basic English, informed us that no egg or milk was used (so possibly vegan). Has indoor seating; uses disposable plates. Has green signs outside with the word vegetarian on them. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-2:00pm, 4:30pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Buffet, Take-out

1 Review

First Review by Nikki1801

Great local buffet - Edit

This is a popular local veggie buffet, serving a large selection of mostly vegetable dishes but also maybe three or four tofu style options too. The owner speaks basic English (hello, thank you, yes/no and a few more words). I showed him my 'does anything have milk or egg?' card and he said no.
The dishes are pretty bland but tasty, lots of different veggies to try and the fried yam is unusual. We got two big portions and a rice to share which came to 220 (about £4.50) which is a bargain.

Unfortunately it's on take-away plates which I hate, but we at least took our own cutlery to offset the waste. They do also provide take-away boxes- great to do if you're at the station and need to get lunch to go!!

Return to Taichung Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Shin Shin Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.