First Review by Phonique

Delightful - Edit

Went here to get something takeaway. I got the red rice with lentils and the hummus dip with pita bread, and it was just delicious. The lady behind the counter was extremely nice and helpful on showing me everything vegan on the menu, plus they have an English menu, too and the prices are reasonable. Would definitely recommend this place for something other than your typical vegan salad and soup bar.

Great food! - Edit

We went here twice as it was close to our hotel, and very good! I strongly recommend the falafel, the best I ever had! The staff is very friendly.

Pros: Falafel, Great food, Staff speak english

Cons: No vegan deserts

great pitta - Edit

Went for lunch on a Sunday afternoon. I had a houmous bowl with mushrooms and tofu, falafel and lentils. Served with the best pitta bread, I had to order more.

Pros: smiths artwork on walls. billie holiday on the spe, very vegan friendly. , lovely staff

Great Tasty Food! - Edit

We stumbled across this place after attempting to go to Kopps (closed). I had a dish of hummus with warm tofu and spinach. My boyfriend had a pita sandwich with falafels. It was simple food but very tasty. I'm already craving the dish again! They had some vegan cookies available as well. The staff were helpful and friendly as well. I highly recommend this place for a simple but tasty meal.

Beautiful Food - Edit

If you are worried about vegan options, don't be. This place is incredible. I had warm hearty bread and hommus and I have no criticisms at all.

Also, they have an English menu so don't be shy if you are a traveller.

amazing food and service - Edit

This place is a must visit if you're looking for the best falafel and hummus outside of Israel. Keren is a wonderful lady who provides such friendly service and speaks excellent English. The ginger tea is also amazing!!!
We can't wait to go back to Shiloh for some more falafel whilst staying in Berlin.

Pros: food, service, English speaking staff

Nice food and atmosphere - Edit

Pretty and neat place with many vegan options (wraps, salads, hummus plate..) It's not so expensive and tasty. Also has various drinks including fruit smoothies (you can also ask for combination of fruits available). Nice place for a meal or a snack. No free wifi.

Pros: Food, location, ambience

Cons: Not super friendly, orders take some time

Best hummus ever! - Edit

We went there on a cold, rainy day hoping that they serve something vegan and we’re really happy that we stumbled across this place. It was a busy day for them and the waiting time was very long (we got some lemonade on the house while waiting, which was surely a nice gesture), but it was totally worth it, since we ended with a dish featuring the best hummus we've ever eaten (and we’ve eaten a lot of hummus in our lives!). It's also worth mentioning that Karen, the owner, is extremely nice person. Strongly recommended!

Pros: great food, friedly staff, reasonable prices

great quality & vegan friendly - Edit

great quality of israelian dishes from regular humus to pickled mango. everything there is homemade and the portions have a reasonable seize, if you order the soup with couscous, you can be sure you can't anything more after it. the stuff and the owner Keren are very helpful!

Pros: great quality, vegan friendly, reasonable price

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Shiloh Vegetarian Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3417 times since Mar 2014.