Shiki-Saisai Non

( 1 review )
n/a

878-45, Shirahama, Japan, 6492201

Serves meat, vegan options available. 四季菜彩 のん, at 和歌山県西牟婁郡白浜町堅田878-45, is a 20-minute walk from Shirahama station. At lunch and dinner it offers one vegetarian meal called "shojin-gozen." Sit in a tatami mat room or at the counter. Vegans should specify. E-mail: islandriv-shojinryorinon@yahoo.co.jp. Note: kitchen may stop serving 30-60 minutes prior to closing, check ahead. Open Mon 11:00am-2:00pm, 6:00pm-9:00pm, Wed-Sun 11:00am-2:00pm, 6:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Teruru

Special Vegan Dinner Course - Edit

I went here with my husband's family on a trip near Adventure World last February 2017. They are all non-vegetarians but they wanted to have a vegetarian dinner with me so we all went to Shiki Saisai Non which was luckily very near our hotel.

Of course my husband called first to make a reservation for five people. My husband clarified that one (me) is a strict vegetarian who also doesn't eat vegetables from the Allium family.

Dinner came and they were so nice and warm and served me a strict vegan monk food. I think the cook is/was a monk and a cook at my favorite temple in Koyasan.

The whole dinner course had simple taste but very delicious and satisfying. We ate a lot but it didn't feel heavy at all. It was a wonderful experience for me for it gave me some ideas on how to cook some vegetables too.

I'd love to come back here if I get a chance to go to Shirahama again.

Return to Shirahama Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Shiki-Saisai Non closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.