Shed Bistro

467 Ormeau Rd, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 3GR

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bistro with a separate vegetarian menu list which includes vegan dishes. Open kitchen and relaxed dining. Chef is willing to alter/amend a dish to suit guest's requirements.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, Irish , Non-veg

First Review by CiaraSlevin

Goes from strength to strength - Edit

Over the last year Shed restaurant has gone from strength to strength. I love the separate dedicated Vegetarian menu which is extensive and changes regularly.

On my last I visit I ordered a beetroot and fig tartlet, while my dining companion ordered Vegetarian shepherds pie. All scrumptious and perfectly complimented by sides of green veg and chunky chips.

Wine in Shed has always been good, however yesterday they informed us they are working with a new supplier. The quality of wine has definitely gone up a notch. Our Pinot Grigio was fabulous - it's amazing how a great bottle of wine can really make a dining experience!

Over time Shed has become a firm favourite of mine. It's a comfortable and modern place to while away quality time with friends or family over lazy lunches or dinners. A visit to this restaurant is always a truly relaxing experience and I find the vibe leisurely and warm. Service is delightful and although it's a tiny restaurant, the open kitchen provides an fascinating focal point for watching the Chefs at work. Would highly recommend.

Return to Belfast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Shed Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.