Shanti Cocina Vital

Calle 10 B no. 35-50, Medellin, Colombia, 000

Serves meat, vegan options available. A western-style cafe and juice bar offering a few vegetarian choices, including soups, salads, a lentil burger, and stuffed zucchini. Open Mon-Wed 12:00pm-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 12:00pm-11:30pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by RebeccaC

Excellent place - Edit

Been here many times.

It''s not only my fave vegan-friendly restaurant in Medellin, it is my fave restuarant of any type in Medellin.

Excellent starters, such as cauliflower and apple soup, spinach and tofu soup, tartare of macademia and portobello, tartare de hummus.

Just a few main courses, maybe 3, and these are the only weak point (I prefer to go for 2 starters).

But the excellence is in the desserts - love the key lime pie, carrotcake, chocolate cake.

Service is great by Colombian standards too.

Pros: Imaginative menu, Great starters and desserts, Good service

Cons: Not many vegan main courses

zucchini mole. - Edit

the food was good, just would'a liked a few more options, but, overall, a pleasant experience.

thank you! - Edit

I am very appreciative that this restaurant actually tries with its vegan food. I had vegan mango soup and the vegan meal platter pictured. It was a sort of a sampler and it was all so so well made and delicious.

Super Tasty - Edit

Shanti has become a favourite for my friends and I! There isn't a single vegetarian thing on the menu that I don't like. My favs are the cauliflower & apple and avocado soups, and the quinoa tabule. Although pricey, their drinks are delish, too. Try the Krishna! Mmm! The ambiance is also nice, with lots of cushy chairs, pillows, and wood. Great for lunch, dinner, or working.

Pros: LOTS of options for both vege and vegan alike, Delicious drinks, Wonderful ambiance

Cons: A bit pricey, Limited hours

Return to Medellin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Shanti Cocina Vital closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.