Shamrock

Contact +39-67002583

Via Capo D'Africa, 26, Rome, Italy, 00184

Serves meat, vegan options available. Irish pub. Some vegetarian items on the standard menu, and offers a separate vegan menu with seitan, burger, vegan mayonaise. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Western, Beer/Wine, Irish, Non-veg

First Review by srfk

No vegan food - Edit

We asked what kind of vegan options they had and the only thing the chef could make was a piece of bread with tomato, so we left. The vegan food is on the menu but they don't actually have it, they said it was because nobody bought it

Do not come here - Edit

Honestly one of the worst restaurants I've ever been to. The service was horrible (it was both slow and they got our order wrong), the food was uninspiring, boring and tasteless, the portions were tiny and we left hungry having paid around 40 euros for food and water for two people. They have a vegan menu but have no idea how to cook vegan food.

Pros: None

Cons: Bad food, Bad service

Irish pub with a portion of menu 100% vegan. - Edit

Went over there during my first day in Rome. I had seitan which was server as a breaded schnitzel with vegan mayo and some fried veggies.

Food was very good + nice staff and very pleasant service =
I will go again since I'm staying for a week.
Updated from previous review on Thursday August 06, 2015

A pub with a vegan menu - Edit

As a beer-drinking, football-watching vegan, this place really was something special for me. IF I lived in Rome I'd go often. Worth a visit, and very near the Colosseum.

Return to Rome Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Shamrock closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1733 times since Sep 2014.