Shalimar of India

Contact 603-356-0123

2197 White Mountain Hwy, North Conway, New Hampshire, USA, 03860

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a vegetarian section on the menu with at least 15 vegetarian dishes, several of which are vegan or can be made vegan. Tue-Sun 11:00am-2:00pm, Tue-Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Indian, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by colonelforbin

Good food, but long wait - Edit

Yummy food for sure, but it took forever for the food to come out. Like, an hour. We'd like to go back, especially as my kids were fighting over the one bowl of lentil soup, but we were afraid to order another in case we were there for another hour.

So. Good. - Edit

As an avid lover of Indian food, this was an extremely pleasing venture. The food is SO UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS. The curries have a wonderfully rich body to them and they do not mess around with portion sizes. I hadn't remembered the last time that I ate so much. There are some vegan options (not a ton because, well, it's not a vegan restaurant) which is awesome.
The service was also great and the waitresses are attentive, especially this sweet, little old lady who works there :) I'm pretty sure it's even a family-owned restaurant. The atmosphere is super inviting and there were a bunch of kids there!

Pros: MMMMMMMMMM!!!!!, Great service, Reasonable prices

Cons: no cons at all!

Return to North Conway Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Shalimar of India closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 900 times since Jun 2012.