First Review by hazelcelt

vegan desserts? YES PLEASE! - Edit

I have been frequenting this place for a while now and I must say, Yummmmmmmy!!!
Try the raw desserts too, the vegan baclava is superb.

Pros: desserts galore , coffee for those who drink that lol, vegan hot chocolate!

Cons: needs to be open later than 6pm

Wonderful Treats and Staff! - Edit

I go to Sestres any time I get the chance. They have a great deal of vegan and gluten-free options. Everything is always fresh, delicious, and served with a friendly smile.

The ladies who run it go out of their way to make sure you're well-served and happy. I can't say enough about how amazing this place it!

The best vegan sweets. - Edit

I love Sestres. Their desserts are small but rich and delicious without being too sweet. Everything I've had is delicious, but the Leela's bites are my favourite. They also make savoury puff pastry pockets. They have a soy meat one and a spinach and tofu.

I only wish they were in Toronto so I could eat them more often!

Pros: savoury and sweet baked goods, delicious, fairly priced

Cons: in Hamilton :(

Ottawa Street Gem - Edit

A delightfully spotless cafe on Ottawa Street featuring European style pastries, cake and adorable, not too sweet bites. Over half the desserts are vegan, the other half are gluten free and many are both! The portions are not large but very pretty and tasty.

I dropped by last week with my daughter and we enjoyed chatting with the owner while eating our treats. You can also order cakes and desserts for catered events.

Pros: Interesting Vegan Sweets, Clean, Friendly staff

Cute little Veg-friendly Cafe! - Edit

Enjoy a bold, delicious Americano (Cappuccino, coffee, tea, etc.) with soy or simply black, and several divine, decadent sweets such as their Walnut Bites, Coconut Swirls, Cranberry Swirls, or Pyramids Vegan! There are many more to indulge in but I just loved the Walnut Bites--they tasted just like cookie dough!

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, variety

Cons: small portions

Return to Hamilton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Sestres Coffee Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 974 times since Jul 2011.