First Review by Vegan Vagabond

Vegan baked goods in Lima!! - Edit

I found this place through Facebook, where they do most of their marketing. I got to Lina on Christmas Eve, which is when Peruvians celebrate Christmas, and I wanted to make sure that there were vegan baked goods for when I arrived, so I ordered a dozen cupcakes, 2 dozen Christmas cookies, and a lucuma cheesecake a week before an had them delivered to the house the afternoon of Nochebuena. They all were outstanding. My wife and I are vegan, but nobody else in the family is and everyone scarfed it all down in disbelief. They couldn't believe they were all vegan. I ordered a Black Forest cake (torta de selva negra), a strawberry cake, a 1/2 dozen blueberry cupcakes, 1/2 dozen red velvet cupcakes, and 3 dozen Christmas cookies for New Year's Eve. All phenomenal.

Pros: Awesome, Fair prices, They can deliver

Cons: No storefront

Photo of CLOSED: Sesamo Pasteleria Vegana  by <a href="/members/profile/Vegan%20Vagabond">Vegan Vagabond</a> <br/>Lucuma cheesecake <br/> December 29, 2012  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/35950/42044'>Report</a>

Lucuma cheesecake

Photo of CLOSED: Sesamo Pasteleria Vegana  by <a href="/members/profile/Vegan%20Vagabond">Vegan Vagabond</a> <br/>Black Forest cake <br/> December 29, 2012  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/35950/42043'>Report</a>

Black Forest cake

Photo of CLOSED: Sesamo Pasteleria Vegana  by <a href="/members/profile/Vegan%20Vagabond">Vegan Vagabond</a> <br/>Christmas cookies <br/> December 29, 2012  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/35950/42042'>Report</a>

Christmas cookies

Return to Lima Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Sesamo Pasteleria Vegana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.