CLOSED: Sesamo

Contact +49-69-21922458

Spessartstrasse 2 (at Berger Str), Frankfurt, Germany, 60385

Vegan bakery cafe located in back of Veganz. Serves a variety of different types of food including soul food and deli food. May 2014, reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan, Italian, Western, Take-out, Bakery, German

First Review by Andrea249

Great vegan treat! - Edit

Their desserts are so delicious! I have tried several cakes and desserts. All of them were awesome. You won't recognize it's vegan.
Sandwiches are also tasty. They have Veggie croquette burger and Bagel sandwiches. It's simple and good. It's not always there, but I love the pizza roll.
Their meal is also excellent. I have tried Pasta pesto sauce, Chili sin carne with tortilla roll, Lasagna. I am always satisfied.
I am so grateful that Sesamo is there. It made my vegan life so wonderful. Since it's there I can just buy sandwich and pastry like other people!
But it's a bit pricy. So I cannot go there every day, but twice a week.

Handy vegan deli - Edit

Sesamo is a great place to grab a bite before or after shopping in the vegan supermarket. It's located in the front of Veganz and is 100% vegan.

We tried a delicious stuffed pepper with a side of potato balls, and one of their fresh bagels.

The German pastries in the cabinet are a real treat too - try the apple strudel or the custard apple cream pastry.

Pros: 100% vegan, handy location, tasty food

Return to Frankfurt Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Sesamo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1526 times since May 2013.