Serenity Foods

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
Contact 310-928-7689

Greater Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA,

Creates menus; trains staff, groups, and individuals in creating green, plant-based meals; and leads educational workshops exploring the Sacred Art of Eating and the connection between food and mood swings. Private sessions which include kitchen makeovers and personal chef services are also available.

First Review by SeliMart

Nutritious and Delicious Conscious Food - Edit

I have often had the pleasure of enjoying chef Dorit's creative and eco-minded culinary creations and am always delighted by the combination of unique flavors and loving conscious preparation.

Pros: Knowledgeable

Christine York - Edit

I have had several opportunities to experience meals prepared by Serenity Spaces. I am amazed at Dorit's ability to take any raw ingredients and create a healthy, wholesome, and good tasting meal full of flavor. She also has a wonderful disposition and is easy to work with on getting a meal plan that works for you and your busy schedule. I appreciate her attention to detail and her ability to expand my mind and taste buds by taking vegetables I wouldn't know what to do with or didn't think I liked and make them into a tasty dish.

Pros: Non GMO, Organic

Serenity Spaces - MUST TRY DIVINE CREATIONS - Edit

Dorit's talent as a chef is deliciously fascinating and beyond description.
She is very creative and the flavors of her dishes are absolutely divine. When I eat Dorit's creation, I know I am giving my body a transformational experience enjoying those delightful dishes that are raw organic living foods. Thank you for sharing your cooking gift!

Pros: Healthy cuisine, Delicious food, Very friendly cook

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Serenity Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 710 times since Jun 2011.