SeoulFood

Contact 06920168645

Weserstr. 17, Frankfurt, Germany, 60329

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small place opened 2014 specializing in Korean bibimbap bowls. Also offers salads and sides. Reported 3 of the 8 main dishes are vegan suitable, including a Japche. Mains come with soup and side dish. Order at the counter. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Korean, Non-veg

First Review by falafffel

Super tasty Vegan options - Edit

I had the tofu vegan bibimbap with the spicey sauce (not overly spicey, but a really good choice for the dish) and it was sooooo tasty. The staff were also lovely and friendly. I would have given the restaurant five stars, but this site won't allow me cause its not a fully vegan restaurant.

Pros: At least five vegan options. , Healthy food, Cosy Good service

Cons: Expensive to have the heated bowls, but so worth i

Great Bibimbabs - Edit

Seoul Food is a good option if you need a quick meal in Frankfurt. They mainly offer Bibimbabs which are bowls with rice (you have a choice of different ones, I like the black one a lot) and veggies with Tofu and a sauce (some of which are vegan and clearly marked as such).

The serves are large and also quite inexpensive. An option I never tried is to pay extra to get your food in a hot stone bowl (instead of a normal bowl). They told me everything else would be exactly the same so I never felt the need to pay for that.

Pros: Inexpensive, Vegan options clearly marked, quick but healthy meal

Return to Frankfurt Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has SeoulFood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 950 times since Jun 2015.