Sen Yai Sen Lek

• Veg-friendly
Contact 612-781-3046

2422 Central Ave NE, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 55418

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai food restaurant. Menu includes a list of vegetarian options with mock duck or tofu, vegetarian sauce.

Category: Ovo, Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by knejedly

Awesome Dessert - Edit

The food is decent, and I like they have a dedicated vegan menu. I like the dishes at Amazing Thailand more, but the desserts here are the best. Both the mango sticky rice and the banana sticky rice are worth the $6 and the drive over by themselves.

My new favorite - Edit

First, thank you Happy Cow for helping me to find a vegan friendly restaurant, and what a wonderful find this was! The place appears very fun, funky and clean. The service was excellent, everyone was attentive and the food was AMAZING! They have a separate menu for vegetarian and vegan options and you do have to compare it to the main menu for the dish descriptions. The dishes are reasonbly priced and our selections were colorful, appealing and very flavorful. I have found my new favorite restaurant! I love the NE location ~ no traveling to downtown or uptown during rush hour. I would give this a five cow rating except that the highest one available for a non-vegetarian restaurant is four, which I cant' really argue in principle.

Return to Minneapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sen Yai Sen Lek closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1146 times since Sep 2009.