Seedz Cafe

Contact 314-725-7333

6344 S Rosebury, St Louis, Missouri, USA, 63105

Vegan and organic cafe with a bright atmosphere, est. 2014. Has daily specials. Cooked and raw food menu items range from raw pad thai to cooked veggie burger. Can accommodate special requests for gluten free and others.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out

First Review by DBSunDevil

Tasty! - Edit

Nice vegan cafe that serves light meals, smoothies, and drinks. Small place but very good menu. I had the Beanz n Rice and it was very good! Brown rice in a creamy sauce with black beans and salsa and vegan cheese on top. Filling! I will definitely be going back to try their other selections!

Pros: nice vegan selection, small cozy atmosphere

great all vegan fresh & flavorful - Edit

Great spot -- in a calm, pretty, cozy neighborhood w lots of trees, playground & green space. Food was great! I'm completely satiated. Several raw options -- we loved the rawvioli made w yellow beets and pesto, and the raw pad Thai with zucchini noodles. Also the home made peanut butter cup for dessert.

Great Lunch Spot - Edit

This place is great for lunch with a friend. The plates are not as big as some places, but they are big enough, and they are creative and thoughtful (except for the tortilla chips on the side, those are tasteless and pointless - more greens instead!). Anyway, the decor is cute, and the only downside is that it can be crowded at peak times, so come early or late if you are touchy about waiting or finding a special table.

Pros: good food! , all vegan (I think?)

Cons: small space , a tad pricey? but i'm a cheapy

So delicious! - Edit

The CocoMojito smoothie is enough of a reason to get to Seedz immediately! But the food is amazing as well! The burger will win over any skeptical omnivore in its path. Make sure you eat there so you can enjoy the adorable cafe ambiance as well

Amazing food - Edit

I was extremely impressed with my experience at Seedz! I had the seasonal veggie pizza and it was so good, even my non-veggie family agreed that it was perfect. It had great pesto and the olive oil dip was great once you got to the crust. I also had a brownie which was great as well! Overall, very pleased with my experience.

Pros: Offers take-out, Great food

Cons: Bit expensive

The Tostadas Were Amazing - Edit

I'm a meat eater who eats vegetarian food like I would Italian, or Vietnamese. A friend referred me to Seedz. It has really good energy and food. I also love that it's so intimate, it's a great date spot.

I was a little worried when I read that they offered pizza, I was trying to figure out how one has pizza without cheese. I have a friend, who's vegan, that made me a pizza and it wasn't good at all... So I chose the tostadas.

They were amazing... they had cheese made from cashews. So now I'm looking forward to trying all of the pizzas and taking my friend who's vegan whenever she is in town. So she will know what a real vegan pizza tastes like and maybe get some ideas.

I tell everyone to go to Seedz. I love this place. I also like the lemonade, which is seriously fresh squeezed. I don't even think there was any water in the glass, it was all lemon juice... Which was a nice surprise and refreshing.

Oh, and this is healthy vegan. When I was in Oakland and San Fran last year, they had a lot of vegetarian options but it was comfort food. Lots of fried food. Here everything is also not heavy or drowned in oil.

I'm looking forward to going again.

Quality Vegan Cafe, Bit Pricey - Edit

Seedz is a cute little cafe with an all vegan menu. They have raw and cooked options; I especially recommend the pizza, which is made with seasonal toppings and served with a tasty olive oil hot pepper mix for drizzling. The food is a little pricey, but it is healthy and tasty, although I have found their wraps to be a little skimpy, especially for the price. The online menu appears small, but there always seems to be several additional items available on the menu in the actual cafe. Juices, smoothies, beer, wine, etc are also available.

Pros: Clean, tasty, vegan food, Cute location

Cons: Price, Some portions are a bit small

Fresh, Delicious and Relaxing - Edit

Delicious food, very attentive and friendly service and a relaxing atmosphere. Nice selection of raw and cooked food and accommodating to food allergies. I have witnessed many non-vegans absolutely love their veggie burger. I also recommend the Incredible smoothie. They always remember my juice and food preferences and offer recommendations. Incredibly clean tasting water from their special filtration system. I love their homemade chocolates and they make most amazing raw chocolate cake I have ever tasted!!
Updated from previous review on Sunday February 15, 2015

Love their use of high quality ingredients! - Edit

Seedz Cafe is an adorable little organic and vegan cafe style restaurant that had the highest quality food we have found so far in Saint Louis! This one was a definite winner and we can't wait to go back!

organicstl.com/seedzcafe

Tasty, Healthy, and Plant-Based - Edit

We had an enjoyable Sunday lunch at Seedz Cafe. It's easy to get to (off DeMun, around the corner from Kaldi's) and, though small, makes good use of its space with ten small tables inside and more seating outdoors, and the tables and counter are made of reclaimed wood. The whole place has a relaxed, positive vibe, and the food is excellent. My husband chose a sushi roll, and I had hummus with raw veggies. It comes with corn chips, but they substituted rice crackers at my request. Servings were plentiful, and everything tasted fantastic. I couldn't resist getting an aptly named Incredible Smoothie to go. It was made with cacao, maca, almonds, and bananas, and was, indeed, incredibly tasty. I'll definitely be back to try some of the other delicious-sounding menu items.
Updated from previous review on Thursday July 31, 2014

Pros: delicious, healthy food, friendly, helpful staff, environmentally aware

Delicious New Vegan Place in StL - Edit

I'm so happy there's another vegan restaurant in St. Louis. The food is delicious and the decor is nice and modern. I tried 4 different dishes and they were all very tasty. They made me a custom juice that was awesome! I'll be back for sure!

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Seedz Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5985 times since Apr 2014.