Seed to Feed

+66-918031000

57 moo 5, Koh Phangan, Thailand, 84280

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salad and smoothie bar in an outdoor setting and with an onsite farm. Offers both western style as well Thai food dishes. Ask for vegan options. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by VeganTraveler5

Beautiful setting with organic greens - Edit

I just went by Seed To Feed and had a salad in beautiful surroundings. This place grows organic vegetables right next to the restaurant - from farm to table, so uplifting! They serve their own organic produce, and the food they can't grow they buy conventionally.
I "made my own" salad. I ordered a plate of greens and added different vegetables to it. I asked them to rinse the produce in clean drinking water, and I got a nice plate JUST as I ordered it. Big plus.

It is possible to buy organic papaya and bananas plus different herbs and vegetables at the restaurant.

I only gave Seed To Feed two stars because they serve meat and dairy, and there are a lot of fully vegan places on this island with much more variety of delicious food, and the salad I got was ok. The big plus is that this place has a lot of organic vegetables which are not easy to find on Koh Phangan, and the staff is really friendly and welcoming.

Pros: Organic vegetables , Beautiful garden and setting, Friendly staff

Cons: Expensive , Not many vegan options, Serves meat and dariy

Awesome! - Edit

Loved the farm fresh veggies and ambiance. Wandered in after a long hike and it was the perfect meal of pad Thai, mushroom salad, and tofu curry. They are knowledgeable about the veg options on their menu just ask!

Return to Koh Phangan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Seed to Feed closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.