First Review by LaurieK

yup, appears to be closed :( - Edit

We were there yesterday. The store is all empty. No sign indicating a move to another location.

Yummy! Guilt free shakes and desserts! - Edit

Woah! I've been staying in Antwerp for a few days, and I was looking for something healthy, something sweet, something... Guilt free. Then I went to Seed of Life, and tried out many things! I tried delicious shakes, sweet and superhealthy, I tried the amazing cinnamon roll, and I ADORE that one! It has a thick, chewy texture, and the perfect combination of cinnamon, raw chocolate, pecan nuts and dates. It's heaven for sweettooths like me! I also had a Maca Cupcake, which tastes like chocolate, but is made out of maca and chia seeds. Yum, yum, yum!

One day, I had a fruit bowl for breakfast. There were beepollen, cacao nibs, murlberries, goiji berries, blueberries, golden kiwi, banana, oatmilk... So many healthy ingredients in it. It wasn't on the menu yet, but I was lucky enough to enjoy it.

The interieur is very clean and modern, but open and welcoming. There is a big custom designed table in the middle of the store, which invites you to have a seat, grab a book from the library and enjoy your food. The bar is made of recycled wood, and there are lots of healthy snacks on it. Like raw bars, coconut water, raw chocolate bars, and bottles of sparkling juice. (Yes, healthy soda!)

The owners of the store are very kind and open. They prepare the best lunches and breakfast and play nice, relaxed background music.

I wish I lived in Antwerp, too bad I have to say goodbye to the store and go back to Amsterdam soon.... But I really had a great time, thanks to Seed of Life!

Pros: healthy, tasty food, nice people, yoga class

Cons: none

Tasty raw food! - Edit

The first time I meet quality raw delicious meals! Usually after raw's restaurants filling little heartburn, in seed of life, everything is fine. Really delicious! Smoothie cocktails amazing. Friendly staff!

Pros: amazing smoothie, very tasty raw, vegan, friendly stuff

Unique food & friendly people - Edit

My sister and I went to this place just for a drink, but we ended up eating the best raw bagel ever! It was made of sprouted lentils and had raw nutbased cheese on it: yum! They have more raw snacks and also juices and smoothies. There's a bookshelf with a lot of books about superfoods and raw food which you can read while you're there. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who is interested in raw food, vegan food or just wants to eat something different than the standard sandwich. It is not cheap, but you get special food, created with love and care. ps very friendly owner too!
Updated from previous review on Saturday June 29, 2013

Pros: Unique food, Combination of store and restaurant

Cons: Bit expensive

Return to Antwerpen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Seed of Life closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 338 times since Jun 2013.