Seasons 52

( 1 review )
617-558-1152

220 Boylston St, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, USA, 02467

Serves meat, vegan options available. A more upscale chain restaurant offering in-season, lighter food that's lower in calories. Menu is predominately non-veg but will modify its vegetarian items to be vegan when you request to omit cheese/dairy. Ask for the separate vegan menu.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Gabbyparis

Terrible - Edit

I was delighted to see a vegan menu. I ordered the vegan flatbread. Unfortunately after an hour wait I was given a flatbread with cheese. I asked the waiter if it was vegan cheese, and next thing I know my flatbread has been taken away from me with no answer. Another hour later I am given a flatbread with even more cheese on it. I was so frustrated and astounded by how terriae the service is. After my experience I would not call Seasons 52 "vegan friendly".

Pros: Vegan? Menu?

Cons: Terrible service , Non-vegan food, Long wait

2 Responses

WendyD.Ash 09 Apr 2016 - I have always had a great experience at Seasons 52. It could be that you had a bad server or manager on duty. It is a shame.

iamrunningthis 19 May 2017 - I had a bad experience there too - we ordered a vegan taco appetizer of some type and it came with cow cheese on it, and when we told the waitress she said she'd put in another order but left the tacos on the table and just walked away. We sat there awkwardly looking at cheese topped tacos we didn't want to eat and felt sad seeing and then spent another 20 minutes just trying to get the check so we could leave.

Return to Chestnut Hill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Seasons 52 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.