Seasons 52

( 1 review )
407-767-1252

463 E Altamonte Dr, Altamonte Springs, Florida, USA, 32701

Serves meat, vegan options available. More upscale chain restaurant offering lighter food that's lower in calories. Menu is predominately non-veg but will modify its vegetarian items to be vegan when you request to omit cheese/dairy - ask for the separate vegan menu.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by KerryBrunner

Not great for Vegans - Edit

Years past before I changed my diet, I used to love this place. Now that I eat healthy my opinion has changed.

They bill themselves has a “healthy” alternative to a traditional restaurant. They do have a vegan and vegetarian menu which got me excited to eat there. The menu consisted of a limited number of items that seemed to be regular items without cheese. I got their vegetable sampler with a veggie paella dish which I couldn’t finish. It was not very good. The “steak” was kohlrabi that came out burnt and dry. Spaghetti squash was very good but did have butter on it. We did have the grilled artichoke as an appetizer which was decent. Service was good overall after initially sitting and waiting. I probably will not be back given the price and lack of options.

Return to Altamonte Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Seasons 52 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.