Seaside Gelato Cafe

n/a

409 Broadway St, Seaside, Oregon, USA, 97138

Serves meat, vegan options available. Tiny cafe that serves a few veggie food items, labeled.

Categories: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by LKM

"Vegan" Options NOT Vegan - Edit

We passed this place while walking through Seaside and with the limited options for eating vegan in town, were very excited to try it. When they were finally open, I went in and started to place my order when I noticed feta cheese listed on an item marked "vegan". The shop owner told me it was vegan because it contained no meat. I tried to explain that vegan means no animal products including dairy or eggs, but she did not understand. She just kept insisting they were vegan since they did not contain meat. Be careful if you eat here!

Limited choices, but really tasty at fair prices - Edit

There are very few options available for Vegans in Seaside. The Seaside Gelato Café is the only place we found in Seaside that had explicitly labeled vegan options. The choices are limited, but the vegan food provided by the Seaside Gelato Café is really tasty, and the prices are fair.

Pros: Tasty, Fair prices, One of the few options for vegans

Cons: Small selection

Return to Seaside Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Seaside Gelato Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.