REMOVED: Seachasers

Contact 904-372-0444

831 First St N, Jacksonville Beach, Florida, USA, 32250

Serves meat, vegan options available. Oceanfront dinner restaurant, bar and music hall. Vegan items such as buffalo cauliflower and fresh summer rolls; kale salad and chopped salad; Caribbean rice and island slaw; blackened tempeh sandwich and veggie burger; Mediterranean pasta; and apple enchilada dessert. Removed from HappyCow due to poor veg options, Dec 2016.

Category: American, Beer/Wine, Caribbean, Non-veg

First Review by Jaxchubbyvegan

Oceanside with good options - Edit

We stopped in after a day at the beach. Intrigued by the menu we decided to eat here. We started either the Mediterranean black bean and tapenade plate. Delicious! Two of us ordered the blackened tempeh burger (with ranch dressing - wow! - vegan ranch in an omni restaurant), and my wife ordered the chopped salad. We thoughorly enjoyed it all. We will be back again!

Pros: Multiple items in all categories, Oceanside, Great staff

Cons: Not super bad, but you will pay $12 for the sandwi, Serves meat and dairy

Excellent vegan options! - Edit

The ambiance is beautiful, the staff was super friendly, the vegan options were delicious! All sides are vegan. I recommend the blackened tempeh & summer roles. So good!

Pros: Lots of vegan options! Beautiful!

Fantastic experience for mixed vegans & carnivores - Edit

Happened on this place unexpectedly...it is new...and it is really nice...beautiful modern beach decor...multi levels of bars, music rooms, second floor ocean front dining and a large patio downstairs overlooking the ocean...I am vegan so I was very impressed with the menu...tons of vegan choices....they don't use mayo...so that makes it easy...they have veganized their dressing...sides...and have clearly marked "V" for vegan beside all of their entrees and dishes...I got the buffalo cauliflower which was out of this world...with a vegan ranch/blue cheese-esque dipping sauce...wow I couldn't believe they mastered that...hummus and tapenade...the tempeh island style sandwich with pineapple hawaiian style slaw and fries was delish...the ambiance was great...where else can you go for a reasonable meal and have oceanfront dining...but also it is often difficult to find places to dine for mixed groups of vegans and carnivores...this place made sure their menu is just as vegan friendly as it is carnivore friendly...so for us...we are very excited to have happened on this gold mine and will be back often and plenty...thank you Seachaser for being knowledgeable in vegan cooking and creating delicious offerings for vegans.

Pros: Delicious plenty vegan menu, beautiful oceanfront setting, reasonable food

Cons: none

Return to Jacksonville Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Seachasers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.