Seabreeze Cafe

Contact 831-427-9713

542 Seabright Ave (at Murray St), Santa Cruz, California, USA, 95062

Serves meat, vegan options available. American breakfast and lunch cafe. While most dishes contain dairy, egg, and meat, the kitchen will cater for veg and gluten-free diets. Has a tofu scramble and a tofu curry at breakfast and a mushroom burger at lunch (vegan ask to omit cheese). Open Mon-Sat 6:00am-2:00pm, Sun 7:00am-1:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by larryabailey

What a Find! - Edit

People that live in Santa Cruz know about this great little restaurant, tourist haven't found it yet. What I love about it is the breakfast menu and the restaurant opens at 6:00am. The wonderful Tofu Scrambles are large, hearty and a great way to start a busy day. Being GF vegan I had no trouble with the breakfast menu; lunch menu might be a little more challenging but I am sure the friendly staff could offer suggestions. Most of the vegetarian/vegan restaurants in Santa Cruz don't open until 10:00am or 11:00am, the Seabreeze is an exception. Being early risers, my partner and I are looking forward to our next trip to Santa Cruz and a big breakfast.

Pros: Great Food, Exciting Menu, Helpful Staff

Cons: Only open for breadfast and lunch., Cash Only

Return to Santa Cruz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Seabreeze Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 970 times since Nov 2012.