Seabreeze Cafe

831-427-9713

542 Seabright Ave (at Murray St), Santa Cruz, California, USA, 95062

Serves meat, vegan options available. American breakfast and lunch cafe. While most dishes contain dairy, egg, and meat, the kitchen will cater for veg and gluten-free diets. Has a tofu scramble and a tofu curry at breakfast and a mushroom burger at lunch (vegan ask to omit cheese). Open Mon-Sat 6:00am-2:00pm, Sun 7:00am-1:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by larryabailey

Vegan choices available - Edit

I went to breakfast today at Linda's Seabreeze Cafe. It's cozy and warm inside. While they serve tofu scrambles, I wasn't crazy about the seasoning of the tofu dish the last time I went but to be fair, it was several years ago. They may be better now.

I decided to just have the oatmeal with raisins. They offer both soy and almond milk. They also serve granola however I did not check if it contains honey.

It's a very popular breakfast place in Santa Cruz and vegans do have choices here.

Pros: Vegan options, Cozy environment

Cons: Small parking lot

What a Find! - Edit

People that live in Santa Cruz know about this great little restaurant, tourist haven't found it yet. What I love about it is the breakfast menu and the restaurant opens at 6:00am. The wonderful Tofu Scrambles are large, hearty and a great way to start a busy day. Being GF vegan I had no trouble with the breakfast menu; lunch menu might be a little more challenging but I am sure the friendly staff could offer suggestions. Most of the vegetarian/vegan restaurants in Santa Cruz don't open until 10:00am or 11:00am, the Seabreeze is an exception. Being early risers, my partner and I are looking forward to our next trip to Santa Cruz and a big breakfast.

Pros: Great Food, Exciting Menu, Helpful Staff

Cons: Only open for breadfast and lunch., Cash Only

Return to Santa Cruz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Seabreeze Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.