Sea Bounty's Grill - Food Truck

Contact n/a

2 The Corso, Gorokan, New South Wales, 2263

Serves meat, vegan options available. Food truck parked at Toukley Bridge, on the waters edge. Offers vegan choices including pluto-pups, schnitzel burger, vegan fish and chips. Open Wed-Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Take-out only, Non-veg

First Review by happy little atheist

Open when? - Edit

If as a vego you miss being able to eat greasy take away food deep fried and dripping with oil then you will love the food. They use Gardein products which may or may not be cooked in the same deep fryer that the actual dead fishes they sell are cooked in.

I have no problem with any of this and the idea of a vegan fish burger or chips with gravy makes my mouth water. Unfortunately I've been ill the two times I went there and not hungry enough to try the fish burger. Today I drove a long way out of my way, desperately hungry and dreaming of vegan fish burger heaven. And they were not there. It was raining, so either they don't work in the rain or the hours listed on Happy cow are incorrect. In any case, this means they are unreliable.

Pros: vegan junk food, vegan junk food with gravy, gravy!

Cons: middle of nowhere, might not be there when you get there, all that fat probs gives you cancer

Return to Gorokan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sea Bounty's Grill - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 329 times since Dec 2015.