Scurry Hub

+45-20379739

Fiolstræde 30, Copenhagen, Denmark, 1171

Serves meat, vegan options available. Casual eatery offering sandwiches and Thai food like curries, stir-frys, and noodles. Vegans could get the red or green curry served with rice. Local Denmark debit card ok. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-9:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Thai, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by konlish

Boring thai food - Edit

I really want to find good thai food in Copenhagen, and while the food was edible, I'm definitely not planning on going back. I went with a couple of co-workers and I didn't choose the place.

My red curry was really spicy, but not in a "good spicy" way. The veggies in coconut sauce were red bell peppers, corn and green beans. They all seemed like canned or frozen vegetables, and left a lot to be desired.

I would recommend going to HAPS, just a small walking distance towards Nørreport station, on the same street.

Cons: No tofu, Bland food, Doesn't accept MasterCard debit

Inexpensive curry dishes. - Edit

Very limited vegan options - only two vegetable curries - but the owner was very friendly and knowledgeable about those menu items, and the green and red curries were both tasty and filling (lots of well-cooked veggies with chickpeas, served with rice). Inexpensive, though be sure to have cash on you, as the restaurant accepts local DK debit cards but not other debit or credit cards.

Good portion and curry - Edit

My partner and I were passing by in this area and saw one of the customers eating rice with some vegetable curry. So we thought to go inside and ask them if they have any Vegan options. They told us there was red and green curry that comes with rice. We decided to order one Green curry. It cost about 60 dkk and it was quite filling we shared it. The rice however was a bit undercooked, next time I shall ask for it to be a bit cooked further. I shall go there again to try the red curry.

Pros: Vegan options, Staff knows what is Vegan

Cons: has non-vegan options

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Scurry Hub closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.