Scratch Burrito and Happy Tap

303-477-3000

4262 Lowell Blvd, Denver, Colorado, USA, 80211

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fusion food and burritos plus bar drinks. Has a burrito with seared tofu. Since 2013. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by MichaelDDickens

Burritos - Edit

Went to Scratch Burrito and ordered chips and guac and a tofu burrito. The guac had cheese on it to my surprise as it does not say on the menu that there is cheese on top of the guac. I also ordered a burrito that I thought was vegan because the ingredients listed on the menu seemed vegan, basically salsa verde, vegetables, quinoa and tofu but to my surprise again there was some kind of creamy looking sauce in the burrito that didn't seem like it went along with what was listed on the ingredients because there was also definitely a green salsa in there. The tofu was really good and I would eat again but next time I'll know to say NO DAIRY on anything.

Pros: Good seared tofu, Can replace meat with tofu in any burrito

Cons: Semi-misleading menu, Cheese in guac?

scratch - Edit

They treat me well I go there all the time and neither me nor my friends are disappointed. If you have to dine with non vegans they're a good call.

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Scratch Burrito and Happy Tap closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.