Scratch Brick Oven Foodworks

423-262-8021

100 E Unaka Ave, Johnson City, Tennessee, USA, 37601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local brick oven pizzeria. Has a "cheeseless wonder" pizza. The 3 sauces (red sauce, pesto, coconut curry) are vegan friendly. Staff is aware of what vegan means and will accommodate.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by mrsbelva

Hit and miss - Edit

This pizza joint has the ability to make the pizza of your dreams, or of your nightmares.
Being vegan finding a good pizza place is a must. I like to purchase from a restaurant what I can't make better myself. Scratch Brick has some GREAT staff that know how to make a vegan pizza, and they also, unfortunately, have a lot of turnover - so when you end up unlucky enough to have someone new make your pizza with no cheese, you end up with dry, lack of toppings - no matter HOW MANY TIMES I tell them exactly what I want. It's too bad because I used to order from here every week. Make sure you check your pizza BEFORE you leave and if you're not happy with it ask for the manager, and have them remake it.

Pros: Real stone pizza oven, Friendly staff - BEN, They'll make it right

Cons: Inexperienced new staff, Uneducated about what makes vegan pizza good, Inability to follow directions and requests

best vegan pizza - Edit

They have my favorite vegan pizza. Their gluten-free crust is delicious, too. I order a “vegan trust” and I’ve never been disappointed. I’ve been warned some of the employees don’t realize feta is dairy, though!

Return to Johnson City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Scratch Brick Oven Foodworks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.