Scotts Valley Chinese Cuisine

( 1 review )
831-438-2002

224 Mount Hermon Rd Ste D, Scotts Valley, California, USA, 95066

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chinese cuisine in a casual atmosphere. Has a 13-item vegetable section on the menu and is accommodating to vegan requests. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Chinese, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by BouncyHouseVegan

Favorite Chinese Restaurant in Santa Cruz County - Edit

The owner of this restaurant, Mary, has consistently made me feel very well taken care of. Whether ordering for pick-up or eating in the restaurant itself, my meals have always been prepared with my needs in mind. I have never had a dish from S.V.C.C. that I didn't thoroughly enjoy. The portions are quite generous so expect to take home plenty of leftovers.

My favorite go to meal is Cashew Broccoli w/ Tofu added, Vegetable Fried Rice(made vegan by omitting the egg), and vegetable "egg" rolls(which are already vegan). Mary always adds plenty of soy sauce, hot mustard, chili oil, and sweet and sour sauce to the bag or box the meal is packed into.

While the restaurant does serve flesh, eggs, and dairy, I have never smelled those things cooking in the kitchen. For people sensitive to such things, this is a big plus when wanting to dine in.

Pros: Delicious food(even better as leftovers), Quality service in a timely manner., Attentive owner/waitstaff

Cons: Dated decor, Has predominantly omnivore customers

Return to Scotts Valley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Scotts Valley Chinese Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.