Schlafly Bottleworks

Contact 314-241-2337

7260 Southwest Ave (at Manchester Rd), St Louis, Missouri, USA, 63143

Serves meat, vegan options available. Uses mostly local food and produce grown in their garden. Offers a variety of vegan options, including pizza and a yellow curry made with Mofu, Missouri-made tofu. Also uses Match meat alternative which can be used as a substitute in many other dishes on the menu. Staff is accommodating. Hosts a farmers market during the warm months, with vendors selling everything from fresh produce and herbs to bread and chocolate, much of which is vegan.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Indian, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by RunningCUTIE

Fabulous Place - Edit

My husband LOVES Schlafly beer (so do I) and so this is one of his favorite places to go. Thankfully, they have some good vegetarian and vegan options. My husband eats cheese, but I am vegan. The curry with Mofu is wonderful and I have gotten it several times. I also recently tried their vegan pizza and was surprised to realize they use Daiya too! Great pizza! My husband loves their veggie burger and the veggie enchiladas with Match. All around, some wonderful veg options and everything is always very good!

Pros: Local food, Great beer, Good value

Cons: Busy

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Schlafly Bottleworks closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1757 times since Mar 2012.