Sbuccia e Bevi - Green Fruit Bar

Via Duomo, 238, Naples, Italy, 80138

Bistro and juice bar offering baked goods, deli salads, and fruit salads, sandwiches, soups, smoothies, and made-to-order juices. Est. 2014 and became vegan since 2015. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-7:30pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Italian, Western, Mediterranean, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Lu73

Nice and simple - Edit

Staff was very friendly. The dishes were nicely portioned and tasty. But nothing special.
The smoothie (shake) was a bit to watery in opinion.

We didn't try the full evening menu, which might have surprised us.

Central Vegan Option - Edit

Right next to the university. They are very friendly-- probably the friendliest owner/servers during our trip.

We got there just as they were closing but they were still able to make us a salad, a wrap and a juice. Quite a good selection on the menu for such a small place. We sat out at a table on the sidewalk. Definitely recommended.

Pros: Good Selection, Friendly staff, Central

Friendly, tasty, quick - what else could you hope for? - Edit

We had two wraps and two salads. Everything was delicious and reasonably quickly prepared. And at a convenient location. A pleasant surprise.

Unexpected vegan oasis in the centre of Naples - Edit

We stumbled across this place while walking from one attraction to the other. We were delighted to find a vegan place with such a wide array of meals and drinks. The food was generously portioned and delicious, which reflected the passion for vegan food by the owner. Not to be missed.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Value for money, Delicious

Tiny vegan oasis - Edit

I had a pleasant experience here. I wanted something simple to eat for lunch so I ordered a bowl of quinoa with veg for €4 which I thought was cheap! I knocked my bowl over and lost most of the quinoa but they refilled my bowl for me ☺ which I thought was lovely. They were very accommodating as I have a few allergies so they told me what I could/couldn't eat. I also are a delicious dessert there, (I've posted the photo on here) which was free from sugar and used natural alternatives instead (which I'm always happy to see).

Pros: good variety of food

Cons: It is tiny, there are only 4 or 5 stools inside an

tasty little oasis - Edit

Although the space is small, the service is friendly and the location makes it a great place to stop by for snacks and sandwiches. Note that this isn't a sit-down restaurant, but they feature freshly made creations every day including soups, pastas, lasagnas, etc., as well as burgers and sandwiches. Great juices also. Perfect to pick up a lunch to go. The owners mentioned that they're expanding hours, so check to see if they're open nights (this may start in May 2015). Recommended, check it out!

Pros: varied, cheap, friendly, tasty

Cons: small space, somewhat limited selection

Poor service, not great food - Edit

I was so excited to find a vegan food choice near my hotel during a recent stay in Naples! Unfortunately when I entered I was 'greeted' by a very sullen lady who was not in the least interested in helping my husband or I out despite us being friendly and polite. We struggled through regardless because we were hungry and keen to get some delicious vegan food in a city that I wouldn't really class as vegan-friendly.
The food was supplied quickly - I had a Seitan burger and my husband had a soy burger. It took us longer to pay than it did to get our food! The burgers were cold and the bread rolls used were awful - being in a country that is appluaded for its bread products I couldn't believe they could get this so wrong! Poor service that left us feeling as though we were a hindrance to the business and poor quality food - if this is vegan for people in Naples I don't hold much hope!!

Pros: Food came quickly

Cons: Food poor quality and cold, Bad service

maxivegan 25 Apr 2015 - Dear lady are you sure you stayed at sbuccia e bevi? it sounds like it is another place. I go there every day and it's wonderful to find different choices all the times. maybe you arrived on a crowded moment, the lady doesn't speak english and she could feel unease, the burgers are always fantastic, maybe they got cold in the meantime. try it again next time, napoli is fighting a great war to become vegan, and sbuccia is a great vegan oasis.

Delicious vegan 100% - Edit

I work near via Duomo where I found this wonderful place. they are vegan and proud to be, you can see that from the variety of dishes they prepare: salads of any kind, soups so tasty that you ask a second one ;-), burgers, vegcheese, vegtuna, brown bread and cereals, spelt, barley, amaranth, rye, then sandwiches, rolls, tortillas, pitas, chapati, fresh fruit, tasty smoothies, juices. The place is small but the menu is huge, you get easily addicted ;-)

Pros: food, quality, price

Cons: a few seats

Small, fresh, colorful - Edit

A few steps away from famous S.Gennaro Dome, you'll find this tiny salad-bar. It's really small: just a short vitrine/buffet with different salads and fruits.
You can choose which vegetables and fruits you want to be freshly juiced, and which salads you want to be mixed. Upstairs they have a small kitchen (not accessible) where they prepare burger and similar.
Very friendly, motivated staff. Easy to find.
Tasteful veg options, and who knows.. maybe one day we'll find "vegan only" here :)

Pros: tastes good , fresh & inexpensive, very nice, motivated staff

Cons: small - max. 3 people can sit outside

maxivegan 12 Jan 2015 - Hi there, sbuccia e Bevi is now completely vegan 100%, very tasty and inexpensive ;-)

Return to Naples Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sbuccia e Bevi - Green Fruit Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.