Say Cheez

Contact 609-924-2454

183D Nassau St, Princeton, New Jersey, USA, 08542

Serves meat, vegan options available. Specializes in grilled cheese sandwiches. The vegan choices, as of Oct 2014, is the build-your-own feature in which you can order vegan bread ($1.00 more) and vegan cheese ($1.50 more) and no vegan protein is available. Also has fries and onion rings; be sure to ask what kind of oil they use. Please ask staff if you can modify the regular menu items to be vegan. Open Mon-Wed 6:00am-10:00pm, Thu-Fri 6:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-2:00am, Sat 8:00am-12:00am, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by MaxGiffin

vegan cheese sandwich w/ chipotle excellent! - Edit

I called from the road and explained new vegan - the young man who answered the phone was excellent and he picked the proper bread so I can have peace of mind it would be vegan it was so delicious I wish I could hit rewind and eat it again and chipotles sauce vegan with a spicy kick!!!! Delicious. I'm glad he recommends that I ordered in advance and I have to say he was super kind thoughtful!!!

Tiny sliver space on the side of the building. I took my sandwich ate on the run.

Small down to earth space with a couple of choices of vegan cheeses.

Pros: nice, delicious, vegan

Disapointing - Edit

Staff barely understood what "vegan" is. The only vegan bread offered is Ezekiel bread that's extremely dry and hard after being cooked. I don't understand why they can't just get a vegan white bread. Fries are cooked with the chicken, tomato soup uses chicken stock, no vegan soups ever. All you can get is a really crappy grill cheese for at least $6.50 (more with toppings)

Pros: none

Cons: expensive, bad food, small portions

Return to Princeton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Say Cheez closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.