Savor

Contact 203-939-1666

430 Main Ave, Norwalk, Connecticut, USA, 06851

Serves meat, vegan options available. A healthier pizzeria and restaurant in a strip mall. Has vegan cheese (daiya) and mock meats. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, BYOB, Non-veg

First Review by vegiebeth

Excellent vegan pizza - Edit

The owners are vegans from Kosovo who use strictly organic, local ingredients. The "True Vegetarian" pizza we had on multi-grain crust with Daiya was amazing and so was the organic green smoothie (dairy-free and gluten-free w/no added sugar).

Vegan Pizza!! - Edit

Amazing experience. The food was delicious, the service was great. Ugh, the menu is amazing...so many options for vegans. I didn't see that they have mock meats but that's ok with me. I'm happy with daiya cheese and all of the delicious veggies and sauces..and the GF crusts...omg. ALSO my vote gets swung whenever a place has vegan desserts...so yeah, this place was a winner (see chocolate pie in pictures)

The place has a very small eat-in area with limited seating, but it's kind of cozy. Also pricey but worth it for the quality.

Pros: Vegan-Friendly Menu, Personal Service , Vegan desserts

Cons: Very small seating area, No booze, Bit pricey

Fabulous place - Edit

Savor is an extremely warm and welcoming restaurant with a fabulous owner who loves healthy food. Everything is organic. The pizza crust is thin but surprisingly filling! Our family absolutely loved the food (we had 2 large vegan pizzas for 4 people) and their juices instead of sodas. It is very braces-friendly for our son, even the crust is nice to chew. If we could, we would give this restaurant five cows, but HappyCow only allows 4 cows for restaurants that serve meat. Excellent pizza, friendly, hilarious and warm-hearted owner, and a nice tone and vibe. Over all, a great place for vegans, vegetarians, or anyone who wants to eat healthier with great food!

Pros: Great food

I do savor their food - Edit

This is a place where you can get a much healthier than usual pizza! Rex and Val own and run this little place with love and personal service. You can get their thin crust pizza with whole wheat or gluten-free rice crust and vegan cheese. Most or all of their veggies are organic. Their lasagna can also be made vegan and is truly delicious!

Prices are a little high, but I feel it's worth it because the ingredient quality is very excellent. We go regularly because we love the food, but also for the overall experience.

Seating is limited, take out and local delivery are available.

Pros: Fresh organic food, warm, friendly owners, delicious

Cons: limited seating for dine in

Return to Norwalk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Savor closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1598 times since Dec 2012.