Saveurs du Monde

55 Rue de la Charité, Lyon, France, 69002

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian food restaurant with a few veggie choices. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-2:00pm, Mon-Fri 7:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Chinese, Delivery, Take-out, Asian, Vietnamese, Non-veg

First Review by SandraVentura

Good Delivery Option - Edit

Ordered the noodles w/ tofu & nems from here via Deliveroo and was disappointed with the portion size for the price. It could have just been because it was delivery though.

The food was enjoyable and I am planning to give it another try at the restaurant (instead of take away.)

Pros: Many Vegan Options, Tasty, Delivery Option

Cons: Small Portion for Price

Friendly and delicious vegan Thai cuisine ! - Edit

I went to this cosy little restaurant as it was one of the few places I had found in Lyon with vegan options. I was so positively surprised ! They have a whole page with vegan options, the female owner makes her own tofu and is vegetarian herself and is passionate about getting Vromage (vegan cheese) to the people : )

I had a first - and main course for 14€ in total ! The couple is super friendly and the food delicous, it came out fast and fresh and it's definitely one of the best Thai lunches I have had as a vegan.

Nice familly - Edit

We went there with my boyfriend after reading so many good reviews on a vegan facebook page. And we definitly loved it !!!

The owner is so nice ! He helped us to choose what to try .. we ended to try almost everything vegan !

The food came out quickly. It was really good and tasty. I really liked the "terrine" which was a special of the day. If you go ask them as it's never on the menu.

Yes! loved that place

Pros: good food, not expensive

Return to Lyon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saveurs du Monde closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.