Satinka Naturals

+63-9277619799

1137 Kamagong St, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

Serves meat, vegan options available. Modern setup, more upscale dining. Offers vegetarian dishes, chicken, and seafood. Herbal versions of beer and wine. Also sells natural products, such as ecological soaps, candles and mosquito repellents. Holds workshops. Open Mon-Fri 10:00am-10:00pm, Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, International, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Filipino, Non-veg

First Review by Anders Andersson

Wasted our time and money getting here - Edit

To all vegetarians/vegans thinking of eating here, beware that the only vegetarian option they have on the menu (as of 26/05/2017) is the Vegetarian Quarter Pounder Burger and salads. So if you were planning to eat anything else from their menu on facebook, do not waste your time coming here like us.

Cons: Lack of vegetarian options

Amazing food - Edit

I loved this place and went back several times in my ten days of staying in Makati. The eggplant/aubergine pasta is one of my favourite meals ive ever had at a restaurant. The Greek style salad was incredibly tasty as well. Sometimes I get discouraged by veg-friendly places as I can be quite strict with mixing or contamination of meat in dishes, but this chef really takes pride in providing healthy and delicious food. My partner eats meat and also says the Talapia dish he had was incredibly delicious as well. The veggie menu is not so extensive, but all the options are amazing. I would highly recommend this place to anyone who will be in the area.

Fantastic food and service - Edit

It was my first time in Manilla and the Phillipines and I and my wife used Happy Cow to get ideas about where to find vegetarian food. This is the place! Me and my wife had dinner every night for the 4 days we stayed and was surprised every night. The quality of the raw food and the falafels and the veggies was only matched by the service by the gentle but proud English speaking personnel. The restaurant have a vibrant cultural program with contemporary poetry readings and music and the young team behind the restaurant have connections with their great heritage in the mountains coming from the Kalinga-tribe culture.

Pros: Excellent veg. food, best I tasted ever!, Young contemporary Philipine vibe, Great cultural and food heritage

Cons: Mataki city but off main road, Comfy and silent room but noisy street, Could be open longer closes at 930 PM

Return to Metro Manila Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Satinka Naturals closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.