Satebar

( 1 review )
+31-104332241

Witte de Withstraat 51A, Rotterdam, Netherlands

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indonesian food restaurant with a small bar situated on a lively street. Simple modern decor. Has one vegan dish: soya beans with tauge and potatoes in kecap-sauce. The sateh sauce is not vegan. Open Tue-Thu 4:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 4:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Take-out, Indonesian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by AnAnaN

Very nice tahoe dishes - Edit

This place is great if you like to eat with other (also non-veg) people in the lively nightlife area of the Witte the Withstraat, also near the museum area of Rotterdam - there are not much other option around there as far as I know.
Also the staff is very friendly, the waitress actually knows what veganism is and which dishes are vegan and which are not, and which vegetarian dishes they can veganize - the only vegetarian but non-vegan dish is the gado gado which they can make without egg and it still tasted good.

Spicy food lovers, don't skip this place. Also, the sateh-sauce is quity spicy and vegan (they don't use milk/milkpowder they make it themselves).

Con was that I did receive crackers which are of course made of prawn on top of my dish, but I gave them to my company, for me it wasn't a problem.

Pros: Top location, Helpfull staff, Good prices

Cons: Vegan items not clearly marked on menu, Does serve meat

Return to Rotterdam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Satebar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1937 times.