Sata Sushi

Contact 514-5107282

3349 Ontario E, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H1W 1P8

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sushi restaurant and bar with dim lighting and dark colors interior, a vintage carousel horse positioned by the door. Mostly fish and seafood but also offers vegetable sushi with veggies and tofu, and has veggies spring roll and a spicy tofu in rice paper. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Japanese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by samj11

One of my favorite spots in Montreal - Edit

Despite Sata Sushi being pesco-vegetarian, and not vegan, I always have a terrific time at Sata Sushi. The vegan menu is very handy and original.

My favorite sushis (futomakis) are the Flocon (with coconut) and the Rouge (with mint). They also offer a special deal on the Grano (17 pieces, made vegan upon request). It's delicious.

Pros: Friendly staff, Terrific food, Nice decoration

VEGAN SUSHI MENU! - Edit

The definite place for vegan sushi in Montréal as of 2014!

You don't have to search for what you can and can't eat, a separate menu for vegan sushi is available, which is very nice!

They didn't only remove the fish/seafood from their menu, their sushi are creative. Sushis with mangos, corn flakes (to simulate the crispiness of tempura), vegenaise etc.

Not sure, but I think I heard one of the owner is vegan, I hope they go all vegan one day!

Pros: Separate vegan sushi menu, Creative sushi, friendly staff

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sata Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1058 times since Mar 2014.