Saravanaa Bhavan

469-362-7755

8908 Ohio Dr (at Sam Rayburn Tollway), Plano, Texas, USA, 75024

Part of an international chain of Indian vegetarian restaurants serving South Indian cuisine. Large variety of dishes. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 5:30pm-10:00pm, Fri 5:30pm-10:30pm, Sat 11:00am-10:30pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out

First Review by Reasie

Accomodating - Edit

Popped in here for lunch. The guy who seated me was confused when I asked about gluten-free, and responded with “vegan?” So that was a good sign for part of what I was looking for. He went and got the manager who talked me through a few options and suggested the lunch special with a few modifications. It said no modifications but I went with it. The main swap was a yogurt for a second curry, and then one other that maybe had some butter in it. They offered extra rice since I couldn’t eat the bread. I’ll definitely be back!

Good Food - NOT Impressed with Service - Edit

Took forever to be seated and then greeted. Used silverware and water cups on the table. Server was not at all helpful when asked what items are vegan.

Food arrived very fast and was very good.

Server had not brought us clean silverware or water cups before our food arrived. We could eat with our hands, but that curry was spicy - we needed water!

Had to track her down and stand in the middle of the restaurant to get a check and pay for it.

Pros: Tasty food, large selection

Cons: horrible service

Return to Plano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Saravanaa Bhavan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.