Sappho Meze

+44-2074989009

9 Clapham High St, Clapham, South West London, England, SW4 7TS

Serves meat, vegan options available. Greek meze bar making food in-house. Accommodating to vegans and vegetarians - let your server know. Open Mon-Sat 5:30pm-11:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by beenie

Good food - Edit

We ate here for my birthday this week. My partner and I are both vegan, and we got lots of vegetables and dips. We were served dessert which was yoghurt and honey. After we reminded them that we were vegan and we couldn't have the dessert, the man proceeded to tell us how good honey was for you. This made me feel quite guilty for sending it back. I'm just hoping the rest of the food we were served was vegan.
I would have been really happy if they had a vegan dessert option.

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly staff, Tasty food

Cons: 'Vegan' dessert is yoghurt and honey

Fantastic! - Edit

Friendly staff, fantastic food, vegan option advertised on the board. Works a bit differently; you sit down, they ask if you're veggie then put food in front of you, no choosing dishes here!

Pros: REAL Greek food, Good value, Homely atmoshpere

Cons: Need to make dietary status very clear, Don't seem to consider yoghurt as dairy

friendly and cheap - Edit

We ate here last wkd and loved it. They don't really have a menu instead there are 3 choices - meat, vegetarian or vegan. We chose vegan and they proceeded to bring us dish after dish of delish ! You will not leave here hungry ! ! It cost us £10.50 each for the food but be warned the beers are expensive at £5 each. Our waiter who we think was the owner was really funny and friendly. Pity they serve meat but I def recommend.

Pros: cheap, friendly, loads of great food

Cons: serves meat

Return to South West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sappho Meze closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.