Sante EcoLoco

• Health-food-store Health Store
514-448-7773

2155 Rue Mackay, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H3G 2J2

Health boutique selling vitamins, beauty products, snacks, and has prepared vegan foods. A naturopath is onsite on weekdays. Open Mon-Wed 10:00am-7:00pm, Thu 10:00am-8:00pm, Fri 10:00am-7:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by sandra.reiter-campea

Convenient when you are downtown - Edit

I usually go to this store whenever I go to Schlouppe or La Panthère Verte, two veg/veg-friendly restaurants that are in the same building.

There is quite a nice selection of products (spreads, chips, vitamins, refrigerated products, ready-to-eat meals, vegan cosmetics).

Contributions +32

helpin make this area the veg 'capital' area of M - Edit

genuine helpful staff, tons of items that i'd have to go farther to get if they weren't here, many vegan and local options which is :'), they have a loyalty reward system for the money you spend there (doesn't reward you a LOT but it's still something)

SE may boast more products than frigo vert (though frigo vert is a very good option for students looking for similar products, and students are automatically members of it as a coop).

SE has some nice, worthwhile promotions/opportunities for savings on certain days of the week.

Pros: exceptional staff, veeeery convenient location, veg products

Cons: many products are hyper expensive, reward me more for stickin wit u

LOVE THIS PLACE - Edit

Just discovered this new health food store. Seriously so great. So many products to choose from and friendliest staff ever. They also know a lot about the products which is really nice.

New discovery, thought I should spread my joy! - Edit

Found this new place a few weeks ago and I've been hitting it up ever since. At first I was mostly just doing my grocery shop there but I soon ventured in the other sections of the store. The beauty products are great, they're my new go-to gift idea!

Pros: All the brands you already knew and more, AMAZING vibe and service, Super convinient location

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sante EcoLoco closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.