First Review by TeresaBlanco

Highly recommended - Edit

I am nicely surprised at finding this hair salon searching HappyCow for vegan places in Madrid. I happened to get my hair cut there a few weeks ago and I liked it a lot.
I've been only vegan for less than two years and while I've gotten all animal products out of my diet, clothes, home accessories, cosmetics and so on I had never realized that my old hair salon could be using non vegan products and/or tested on animals. I guess we all learn something new everyday!
I live nearby and when I saw on their window a note stating that all their products are vegan I decided to keep it in mind for the next time I needed a haircut. So I did, and now I can say I'll be back. Not terribly expensive like other similar places in the area but fairly priced. Relaxed and quiet vibe with a pleasant musical background. Very friendly and understanding staff. I got a neat and smart old school haircut exactly as I wanted. Highly recommended!

Pros: Vegan products, Friendly, I got exactly the haircut I wanted

Great salon and 100% Vegan! - Edit

I got my hair done in a lovely purple color and everything was just perfect! Friendly staff, nice music and lovely vegan hair products!!

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Santa Monica Cut and Color closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.