Sankhongnoi Veggie

Contact 0958588856

281/4 Sankhongnoi Rd, Chiang Rai South, Chiang Rai, Thailand, 57000

Vegetarian Thai food with extensive menu, made to order. Serve a mix of traditional Thai dishes along with some western style. The drinks include latte, fresh fruit juices as well as some healthy macrobiotic type drinks. Menu is in English and Thai. Free Wi-Fi. Seats around 10 inside and 6 out. Little English spoken, quick service. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Thai, Western

First Review by Roevin46

Fresh, authentic and super tasty! - Edit

This is our favourite spot in Chiang rai, the food is freshly made with love and care. The chef did speak English and the menu was also in english (as well as thai). The panang curry, green curry, salads and red curry green beans and potato is amazing. I wish I had longer here to eat my way through the menu. Yummy!!!

Pros: The food is super tasy, Excellent value

delicious, inexpensive, made to order food! - Edit

This is a small family-run spot with incredible food. We got the stir fried green beans and tofu with red curry (35 baht) and tom yum mushroom soup (40 baht). Both were delicious!

After eating at a number of spots in Chiang Rai with pre-made food, we were so happy to find this spot where they make it fresh in an open kitchen after you order!

We highly recommend!!

Great place for something different - Edit

By far my favourite place in Chiang Rai. The food is made to order served hot and the menu is quite varied. The soya chicken, pad thai and crispy pork are just some of the great dishes you will find there. They also have lattes, fresh juices and an assortment of teas. A typical dish will set you back about 40-50 Thai Baht which is quite reasonable. It does close at 6pm but opens quite early, around 8a.m. I believe and as expected free wifi is available.

Pros: Great food, Friendly hosts, Cozy atmosphere

Cons: Closes at 6pm

Return to Chiang Rai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sankhongnoi Veggie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 525 times since Nov 2015.