First Review by TheRawPerformer

Very high end quality restaurant - Edit

I wasn't really expecting such a nice place and was about reluctant considering my budget. But I decided to enjoy what they offered and not cloud the experience because of my own limited funds or lack of interest in fancy restaurants.

Sandals defiantly has good quality all around. Nice and friendly staff and a very helpful manager. I got help finding a subtitle item for my picky needs and they made sure it came fully vegan without oil. I was very pleased. Could have wished for more veggies in the dish because simple vegetables are so cheap anyway and what I believe every dish should be based on. Not the noodles or rice.

Prices ranged from MR15-20 which isn't bad at all for such a nice experience. Extremely beautiful menus and nice pots and plates. Every item on the menu lists what non-vegan ingredients it contains.

They have wifi and take credit cards.

I also tried the deserts which were delicious.

Pros: good quality, easy vegan options, fair price

Cons: Too few vegetables in meal

Vegetarian restaurant with vegan options - Edit

Some of the vegan options in the A la carte menu include mushroom rice, tofu, rojak, nasi lemak to name a few. Please ask them for vegan options before ordering :)

Return to Petaling Jaya Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sandalo Healthy Vegetarian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.