Sanctuary Brewing Company

828-595-9956

147 1st Ave E, Hendersonville, North Carolina, USA, 28792

Vegan microbrewery. Limited snacks such as pizza, and sandwiches available weekday evenings - call ahead to confirm food is being served. Hosts various events - check its webpage for calendar. Open Mon-Thu 4:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine

First Review by wuthering

Sanctuary is great - Edit

Excellent Craft Beers, 20 taps, dog-friendly, hosts community focused events each week, and is 100% vegan!

Pros: Great Beer, Pet Friendly, Vegan

Don't typically serve food - Edit

My mother and I stopped by based on reviews we'd read about the all vegan fare. Live music was nice but when we walked in they told us they don't really serve food but have free snacks on Sunday. Disappointed not to have had the vegan food described by others.

Pros: Only serve snacks on Sunday.

LisaMarieMcDonald 21 Jun 2017 - Actually, Sanctuary Brewing Serves a full menu every day but Monday and it's 100% vegan. Our kitchen does close between 2 and 5 every day as it is serviced from a nearby business. Perhaps you might consider altering your response as it's a year old and we have expanded quite a bit.

Animal advocacy, puppies, beer, music - all in one - Edit

This place is fantastic. All of their beers are vegan and Joe brews some out of this world beers! They only serve vegan foods - as locally sourced as possible. They hold games days, adoption events, there's live music and it's a great place to be. Stop in, say hello, bring your own dog and relax.

Pros: Easy to find, Dog-friendly, Totally vegan

Cons: I wish they were closer to me!

LisaMarieMcDonald 21 Jun 2017 - Thank you for the response! We wish you were closer too :)

Return to Hendersonville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sanctuary Brewing Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.