Sanai

17A Lower Baggot St, Dublin, Ireland, 2

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant offers plenty of vegetarian dishes, as well as many vegan ones. Attentive and accommodating to all diets. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-2:30pm, Sat 5:00pm-11:30pm, Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Indian, Non-veg

First Review by aps101

Pretty good just had to specify - Edit

I ate at this restaurant for lunch so they didn't give us the full menu. They had three vegetarian options that I just made sure to specify I did not want dairy included. It worked out well and the food was good!

Pros: The vegetarian options were modifiable

Cons: For lunch there are only three vegetarian options, Had to specify no butter on the rice

delicious with knowledgeable staff - Edit

The vegetarian section of the menu is large and the vast majority is vegan. Our server knew the menu and ingredients and was able to easily point out what I could eat. Bonus for Indian food, the vegetable dishes come as a main or a side, so you can get a few side portions to try more dishes! The vegetables were super fresh and the gravies were flavorful and spicy. I wish I could give it 5 stars

Great Food, Great Service! - Edit

It was late in the evening and a lot of places were closed when happened upon Sanai. Though it was clear they were looking to close, they welcome our group of 7 warmly. We could not have been happier than to have found ourselves there.

The food was really great and they were true to the spice levels that were requested. The staff was really attentive and the service was very personal. One of the best meals during our week in Ireland! I look forward to going back!

I hope people will spread the world about this place, it should be packed night and day!

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-04

Pros: Location, Food

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sanai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.