San Francisco Stir Fry

440-255-7000

7271 Center St, Mentor, Ohio, USA, 44040

Serves meat, vegan options available. Create-your-own noodle or rice bowl with various ingredients including tofu and edamame.

Categories: Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by suzygsteele

Finally!!! Knowledgeable Vegan Option! - Edit

It was so nice to find a place in Lake Co. that was not only vegan friendly but had a staff that was extremely knowledgeable about what was vegan and could offer suggestions about vegan options on the menu. They even had tofu and Jackfruit options for the "protein", and a list of vegetables a mile long. Plus every sauce on the menu was vegan friendly! Food was so delicious, the prices were great, and my fiancee who has a huge appetite couldn't even finish his large bowl. Our new go-to place!

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Great prices and equally great portions

Cons: NONE!

My husband and I love this new hot spot! - Edit

San Francisco Stir-fry is just like Mongolian BBQ, but with Asian stir fry! I love all of the veggie options and they have a ton of vegetables to choose from. They also include tofu as a vegetable instead of a Protein which makes it cheaper for vegetarians/vegans! The only issue that I ran into (which was partly my fault) was getting the Lo Mein noodles the first time I was there. If you are vegan, stay away. They are made with egg. It would be really nice if they could indicate it on their menu somehow since some Lo Mein noodles are made without egg.

Pros: Good Vegetable Variety, Vegan Options, Quick take out Option

Return to Mentor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has San Francisco Stir Fry closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.