Sammy's Mediterranean Cafe

772-217-3897

1130 20th Pl (at Commerce Ave), Vero Beach, Florida, USA, 32960

Serves meat, vegan options available. Greek restaurant with an owner from the Lebanon who has vegan family members.The menu has all options clearly marked - vegan, vegetarian and gluten free. Offers appetisers such as caramelised cauliflower with tahini, hummus, falafel, baba ganoush and soup. Has salads and main courses including lentils with rice & caramelised onions, moussaka and foul mudammas stew. Also has pita sandwiches, flatbread, and bakery items such as carrot cake. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Bakery, Catering, Lebanese, Greek, Non-veg

First Review by veggielife67

Definitely visit - Edit

My husband and I were looking for vegan options here in Vero Beach. We found Sammy’s on Happy Cow. So glad we took a chance.

We actually met Sammy. Super nice man. He told us that two of his daughters are not only vegan but that they insisted that he add vegan options to the menu. This place is very popular and stays busy.

We had the hummus and pita bread. We also had lentil soup, falafels with salad and vegan desserts. Everything was tasty. Will definitely return.

Pros: hummus, salad, desserts

impressed - Edit

What a great cafe! There are so many vegan options to choose from. The menu is clearly labeled so the vegan items are easy to find. We had the cauliflower, spinach pie, flat bread and the mussaka. Everything was delicious. To top it off we also had three different slices of cake. They were out of this world. I know where I am buying my next birthday cake. 😊

Pros: clearly labeled menu, vegan desserts , friendly staff

Cons: serves flesh

Great veggie vegan options - Edit

Delicious food friendly staff fabulous vegan desserts. Love this restaurant a gem

Pros: Lots of vegetarian options , vegan desserts

Return to Vero Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sammy's Mediterranean Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.