First Review by happykitty

Great vacation great food - Edit

I just had a great vacation at Samasati. I highly recommend it. I had a bungalow overlooking the Caribbean, the beach is 10 minutes away but the Hotel is settled in a 250 acres reserve, so it's gorgeous, very quite, lots of wildlife. The food was vegetarian and you could ask for vegan or gluten free. Delicious. Local cooks trained apparently by a dutch raw food cook and some Italians, it was really an unexpected treat to have such a good food.

Pros: Excellent Food, Great View, Away from tourist crowds

Photo of Samasati Nature Retreat  by <a href="/members/profile/happykitty">happykitty</a> <br/>The palm tree on the left of the view from Samasati Nature Retreat restaurant Costa Rica, is from where the heart of palm come from. The stick that you see coming out from the top of the palm is what they serve fresh in salad at Samasati restaurant! <br/> October 14, 2013  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/30628/56702'>Report</a>

Photo of Samasati Nature Retreat  by <a href="/members/profile/happykitty">happykitty</a> <br/>During a visit to the Indigenous Reserve next to Samasati Nature Retreat in Costa Rica, our guide Fernando showed us how to make a tea for headache from coconut palm. Best tour of my life! <br/> October 14, 2013  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/30628/56701'>Report</a>

Photo of Samasati Nature Retreat  by <a href="/members/profile/happykitty">happykitty</a> <br/>Bunch of Cocconuts on the tree next to my bungalow at Samasati Nature Retreat in Costa Rica! <br/> October 14, 2013  - <a href='/contact/abuse/image/30628/56700'>Report</a>

Return to Puerto Viejo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Samasati Nature Retreat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.